2008年3月26日 星期三

Reflection 2008/3/26

There are many kinds of software in the market. Do you know which one is good or bad? I must know how to choose a good software and it is good for me to learn. Therefore, I have learned criteria for CALL task appropriateness in the class today.


When I choose a material, I need to think about language learning potential, learner fit, meaning focus, authenticity, positive impact, and practicality or I need to know how to perform the criteria. I can evaluate if these software have interaction-activities, beneficial focus on form, practice, pronunciation, or these can help students or not. I think these six criteria are useful. On the one hand, I am able to utilize this method in my future. On the other hand, I will know which material or software is good for me to use. In short, I expect next course.

沒有留言: