2008年3月5日 星期三

Reflection 2008/3/5

Today, I learned how to utilize search engine to find out the right answer. First, I must know
what question I want to know. Then I need to key in the keyword on the search engine. If I
key in the correct keyword, I can search the answer right away. I think this method is good for
me to search information on the Internet. Only I know the steps, searching information is easy
and convenient for me. Besides, it is also useful to my project. Project is academic, so I need to
find some professional articles to read. Thus, I can type "pdf" in front of the keyword. Then,
there are many information whcih I really need. All in all, I am happy I could learn this way.
After teacher teaches the computer assisted language learning, I will use Communicative Call
to teach students because students can helpe each other and they will have the authentic
audiences to learn. It is important for beginning learners. If they have materials to facilitate
them, they can learn the second language quickly. They also can creat new information by
materials.

沒有留言: