2008年5月28日 星期三

Final Reflection 2008/5/28

Today is the end of semester. I really had learned a lot of teaching software from the beginning to now. Each week, the teacher taught us different knowledge to tell us how to improve. Besides, we would have a partical operation to utilize what we had learned in this course. After we had a partical operation, we just knew whether we learned the methods.
I thought if the teacher could slow down the speed of teaching, we would learn better. The teacher gave us too many things to learn. I cannot absorb at a time. Sometimes, when I finished one course, I didn't know what I learned. Therefore, if the teacher could teach clearly and slowly, I would learn better.
Thank you for your instruction this semester. I am happy to attend your class. You are the best teacher and so nice.

沒有留言: